PreSchool Gymnastics Coach
We are currently looking for a passionate and committed pre-school gymnastics coach to join us at ARGOS in a permanent part-time position. The role involves organising, co-ordinating and coaching preschool gymnastics classes, private groups and special need classes.
The successful candidate will:
- have a passion for all children, excellent communication skills and a warm and nurturing approach
- be a forward-thinking team player who enjoys ongoing learning and professional development
- be able to build strong connections with children, parents, caregivers, whanau and the wider community
- have a positive, fun and energetic attitude with the desire to fit into a well-functioning team
- be dedicated to ensuring safe work practices
Previous experience in either the gymnastics, dance, or fitness industries would be an advantage but full training will be given. The role would also suit you if you have, or are working towards an Early Childhood qualification.
Hours are from 9am – 2.00pm Monday – Thursday and 8.30am – 11.30am Saturday (hours are negotiable, and extra work can be offered as term progresses. Term time only will also be considered). Remuneration is dependent upon experience, qualifications and responsibilities. Starting date is Term 1 2024.
Interested applicants should forward a CV and cover letter to Stephanie Kerr email@example.com or phone 07 577 0603 for more information.
Part-time Recreational Gymnastics Coach
Are you interested in coaching gymnastics on a recreational level? We have beginner classes to advanced recreational classes for boys and girls aged 5yrs to teens. Previous coaching experience preferred, but not essential, as we will give full training to the right applicant.
Successful applicants will have:
- Excellent communication skills with children and adults
- A positive, vibrant attitude with the desire to fit into a well-functioning team
- A passion for teaching & inspiring children
- Dedication to ensuring safe working practices
- A desire to continually develop their knowledge
Hours and remuneration rate are dependent upon experience, qualifications, role and responsibilities.
Please ring ARGOS Gymnastics on 07 577 0603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.